Become a member today
We would be so pleased for your to join us! Applicants will need:
- To be in our retired from a profession that requires the exercise of professional, managerial, or executive responsibility
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- To have joined us for at least one meeting o social
- A sponsoring member
- Their written application, which will be reviewed by the Board of Directors
- To have paid your annual dues
Join us on our journey of women helping women. Watch the video below to find out what it means to be a member of EWA.
*Membership dues benefit Women of Vision scholarship funds.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP – $1,000
The Corporate Membership provides businesses and organizations the opportunity to give back and underwrite a Women of Vision Scholarship.
Recognition at monthly Executive Women’s Alliance meetings as a Corporate Scholarship Sponsor.
Recognition at and invitation to the Women of Vision Senior Scholarship Banquet in May, where your organization’s named scholarship will be presented to a graduating senior.
One complimentary membership.
All luncheons half cost: $20
The Individual Membership provides the opportunity to experience personal and professional development with other professional women at our monthly luncheons featuring a new guest speaker each month. Members are also able to participate in the Women of Vision educational program at Conroe High School.
Annual Dues: $150 which are added to the WOV scholarship funds
Lunch Meeting Cost: $40