Calendar of Events
EXECUTIVE WOMEN’S ALLIANCE EVENTS
All Luncheons are held in-person with a monthly speaker!
- June 20th, 2023: Summer Social at Sawyer Park Icehouse
- July 18th, 2023: Monthly networking and professional development luncheon with guest speakers Linda Nelson and Brad Bailey: The Woodlands Township
- August 15th, 2023: Monthly networking and professional development luncheon with guest speakers Gil Staley and Danielle Scheiner: Economic Development in Montgomery County
- September 19th, 2023: Monthly networking and professional development luncheon with guest speaker Dr. Curtis Null: State of Conroe ISD
- October 24th, 2023: At noon instead of 11:30! – Monthly networking and professional development luncheon with guest speaker about Breast Cancer Awareness AND at an alternative location: Canopy Cancer Survivorship Center at Memorial Hermann
- December 12th, 2023: Holiday Social and Scholarship Fundraiser at Kendra Scott in The Woodlands from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- January 16th, 2024: Monthly networking and professional development luncheon with guest speaker Sheriff Rand Henderson
EWA luncheon events are the third Tuesday of every month with networking at 11:30 and our speaker and lunch at 12:00, concluding at 1:00.
Check out photos from our previous events!
Please RSVP here if you’re planning to come!
For more information on attending an upcoming event, please contact us at email@example.com
WOMEN OF VISION MENTORING SESSIONS
September 6, 2023: Vision Boards
October 6, 2023: Service Project
November 1, 2023: Completing Scholarship Applications and the FAFSA
December 6, 2023: Professional Dress, Mock Interviews & Workplace Etiquette
January 10, 2024: Personality Assessments
February 7, 2024: Mental Health – Love Yourself!
March 6, 2024: Financial Literacy
April 6, 2024: Senior Celebration & Year in Review
Summer Break! Sessions resume with the 2024-2025 school year
All Women of Vision sessions are held at Conroe High School and lead by members of Executive Women’s Alliance.
If you are interested in making a different in the lives of these young ladies please consider joining.
Please let us know if you are interested here!